ArmA II Launcher
Launch ArmA II with addons/mods easily. Place mods into user-definable groups, where they can be easily kept track of. Turn groups of addons on or off with one click, rather than individually.
- Group mods together in a way that's meaningful to you.
- Add a description or notes about each mod, ignore the cryptic folder names.
- Customize mod load order.
- Switch many parameters on or off with a click, such as window mode, no splash-screen, etc.
- Run the beta, available from BI Studios here.
- Add custom mod directories outside of the arma2 root directory, or even on another drive.
- Server Browser, scans hundreds of ArmA2 Servers (~750 as I type this)
- Server Filters: Server Name, Public/Private, Mission, Map, Player Count, and more...
- Save commonly-used filter configurations to be used later.
- Search server results for specific keywords/numbers in a particular column, or all columns.
- Add favorite servers to a favorites list, where you can give the server a meaningful name.
- Add favorites manually. Gives the ability to use URLs rather than IP addresses, where applicable. (i.e.: server.3rdmd.net rather than 126.96.36.199)
- Get a list of players currently playing in a server, along with their current score and death count.
- Automatically activate mods based on the server you select. You will be notified of any missing mods.
- Host online games.
..And much more.